January 7, 2014
Become a Born Free USA Member in 2014
Happy new year! We hope you had a joyful holiday season.
Born Free USA has hit the ground running to make 2014 a historic year for animals. 2013 was filled with successes, as you know, from primate rescues to ivory crushes to successes in stopping the destructive wildlife trade.
But we will not rest on those significant accomplishments. There is much more to be done to end cruelty and injustice.
With your help, this year we will work to:
• educate people about the cruelty of trapping and the fur trade;
• ensure that wild animals remain in the wild, rather than on display in zoos;
• protect species from the brutal international wildlife trade;
• pass legislation to end the use of body-gripping traps in the National Wildlife Refuge System;
• and ban possession of nonhuman primates as pets, and allow sanctuaries to import nonhuman primates from abroad.
Please join us in making this world a safer place for wildlife with a Born Free USA Membership. When you become a Member, you join tens of thousands of other compassionate individuals who are committed to making a difference for animals in need. With your Membership, you receive an exclusive ‘Elsa the lioness’ lapel pin – I always wear mine with pride, a Membership certificate, a subscription to our bi-annual Animal Issues Digest magazine – plus the knowledge that you are helping to Keep Wildlife in the Wild.
Our Members are our partners in action, and together, we can make a difference in 2014. Please join Born Free USA today.
For the animals,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter